Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Messing around with my new MacBook



Michelle and I converted to Mac's about 2 1/2 years ago and have never looked back.  After much trial, patience, frustration, tears a few of my fellow homies in the ODF office are switching to Mac's as well.  This week I received a new Mac Book, the 13" BLACK version.  It's looks pretty sweet.  Even thought I can go back and forth on electronics and their role in our lives----- This is a good thing.  It is however simply a tool- it does not change ME- my character is solid, my identity secure, it will not really make me better at golfing either.  BUT, and that's a pretty BIG BUT-  It will be an effective tool to communicate about FUN things, crazy happenings, this amazing environment I live and work in etc......
Having said that, I drummed up some photos.....

1 comment:

AmyKristen said...

I'm glad more people are converting into the Mac world. It's only a matter of time before Mac takes over the world. I love when you post pictures and blog so keep it up!